Neurofeedback utilizes computer-assisted technology and principles of Operant Conditioning to optimize brainwave functioning. Find more information here.
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
Dr. Elena Eustache is a specialist in Neurofeedback Therapy. She has a Ph.D. in Psychology and in Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Is a form of psychotherapy that emphasizes the important role of thinking in how we feel and what we do. It helps you to get rid of negative thoughts, patterns and rewire your brain with positive thoughts and positive actions.
Most Cognitive- Behavioral Therapies (CBT) have the following characteristics:
1. CBT IS BASED ON THE COGNITIVE MODEL OF EMOTIONAL RESPONSE.
Cognitive-behavioural therapy is based on the idea that our thoughts cause our feelings and behaviors, not external things, like people, situations, and events. The benefit of this fact is that we can change the way we think to feel/act better even if the situation does not change.
2. CBT IS BRIEF AND TIME-LIMITED.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy is considered among the most rapid in terms of results obtained. The average number of sessions clients receive (across all types of problems and approaches to CBT) is only 16. Other forms of therapy, like psychoanalysis, can take years. What enables CBT to be briefer is its highly instructive nature and the fact that it makes use of homework assignments. CBT is time-limited in that we help clients understand at the very beginning of the therapy process that there will be a point when the formal therapy will end. The ending of the formal therapy is a decision made by the therapist and client.
3. CBT IS A COLLABORATIVE EFFORT BETWEEN THE THERAPIST COACH AND THE CLIENT.
Cognitive-behavioral therapist coaches seek to learn what their clients want out of life (their goals,) and then help their clients achieve those goals. The therapist’s role is to listen, teach, and encourage, while the client’s roles are to express concerns, learn, and implement that learning.
4. CBT IS BASED ON ASPECTS OF STOIC PHILOSOPHY.
Not all approaches to CBT emphasize stoicism. Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Rational Behavior Therapy, and Rational Living Therapy emphasize aspects of stoicism. Beck’s Cognitive Therapy is not based on stoicism.
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy does not tell people how they should feel, but what you do with the feelings you have by taking positive action or positive inaction. They also emphasize the fact that we have our undesirable situations whether we are upset about them or not. If we are upset about our problems, we have two problems — the problem, and us being upset about it. Most people want to have the fewest number of problems possible. So when we learn how to more calmly accept a personal problem, not only do we feel better, but we usually put ourselves in a better position to make use of our intelligence, knowledge, energy, and resources to resolve the problem.
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING
Join Elena In The Goal Of Committing Yourself To A Lifestyle Of Love And Authentic Communication In All Your Relationships, In Your Families And Careers, In Order To Strengthen Your Relationship Skills And Enhance Your Self-Esteem And Success In Life.
Some of the things she teaches about male/female relationships have often been called politically incorrect….but they are scientifically accurate. And they work.
Join Elena in the goal of committing yourself to a lifestyle of love and authentic communication in all your relationships, in your families and careers, in order to strengthen your relationship skills and enhance your self-esteem and success in life. Elena’s dream is that you and your children may live in a love-filled world in which both men and women can attain their fullest potential.
Elena’s sessions are available for one-on-one and couples counseling. It is focused on scientifically demonstrable principles of Getting in Good Relationship with yourself, Rational Communication for Business, Personal Growth, Romantic Relationships and Successful Dating.
You will learn how to form a new relationship with your children, how to develop their strengths and how to get them to cooperate in ways you never thought possible.
1. THREE APPROACHES TO RAISING CHILDREN
(1a) The traditional authoritarian way, (2b) the permissive approach, and (3a) a new method based on recent psychological research which is caled love with boundaries.
2. MAKING THE SHIFT
– how to become inner-directed, prevent the victim syndrome, teach children how to take responsibility, change polarized thinking, use the power of positive thinking, influence children, set personal boundaries, and understand the cycle of change in a child’s life.
3. UNDERSTANDING THE SOURCE OF BEHAVIOR
– how to see what creates a certain behavior; the underlying thoughts, feelings and needs.
4. TEACHING RESPONSIBILITY
– how to develop self-responsibility in children, and how to solve any family problem in six steps.
5. HELPING CHILDREN BUILD HEALTHY SELF-ESTEEM
– how to recognize destructive and constructive labels, inspire children to do better, and show that mistakes can be valuable.
6. COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY
– how to handle disciplinary situations with 90% less stress; how to use the power of receptive listening, build trust, and avoid the accusatory you.
7. INFLUENCING CHILDREN POSITIVELY
– how to build on children’s natural way of learning, how to use different leadership styles.
8. PROBLEMS WITH PUNISHMENT
– differences between verbal and physical punishment, understanding the difference between discipline and punishment.
9. DISCIPLINE WITH LOVE
– how to clarify agreements, how to address different behavior problems, how to use natural consequences that children can understand, how to plan ahead to prevent problems before they occur ,handle temper tantrums effectively at any age.
10. HOW CHILDREN THINK
– how play is child’s work, the multi-faceted mind, how to find your child’s particular strengths (this is one of the most appreciated parts of this program.
11. LEARNING TO LOVE
– how children develop from birth to young adult.
12. REDUCING STRESS IN THE FAMILY
– how to accept children as they are, and understand the specific needs of each of us.
13. RESOLVING FAMILY CONFLICTS
– how to identify conflict, use the four most effective conflict resolution strategies, use H.A.L.T. to reduce stress and anger, and build closeness.
14. TALKING ABOUT SENSITIVE SUBJECTS
– how to do it effectively with our seven guidelines, how to really understand teenagers, how to deal with life-threatening issues for teens.
15. LIVING A SELF-ACTUALIZED LIFE
– how to set useful family goals, live consciously, how to help your children make truly life-altering choices, how to teach your children to recognize the consequences of our choices.
The numerous real-life examples make it easy for you to see how to use Parenting in your own family, and the comprehensive index makes it easy to find anything you may be looking for.
HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is helping patients for the past 50 years with various symptoms and is approved by the FDA in many cases. Enjoy a quiet moment in a chamber pressurised with oxygen at 1.3 atmospheres and allow this vital gas penetrate your pores, lungs, brain and blood.
Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Reduction
Cosmetic Surgery Recovery
Immune Function Improvement
Stress and Depression Relief
Anxiety and Insomnia Control
Allergies and Asthma Treatment
Improved Athletic Performance
Increase in Stem Cells
Dr. Elena Eustache has proven herself to be a relationship and communications expert and offers various courses to help others to change their negative thinking into positive. With her PhD in Psychology, Elena specializes in various forms of psychological therapies.